The Fat Loss Consultant Discussion | Nate Miyaki
Presented by DIAKADI Trainer Nate Miyaki
DIAKADI is proud to welcome one of its own to discuss his powerful new book The Fat Loss Consultant on developing your best personal nutrition in this age of mixed messages and the crazy schedules of today’s professionals.
Join Nate in learning about the best strategies to get and stay fit by fueling your body, not destroying it.
DATE | Saturday, September 8th, 2012
TIME | Noon – 1 PM
FEE | FREE – Open to DIAKADI Family and Public
LOCATION | DIAKADI 290 DIVISION STREET, No. 200
Please feel free to invite your friends wanting to improve their nutrition and fitness life.
- A variety of diet options based on individual situations: The Sedentary Caveman’s Plan, The Functional Three: The Business & Socially Friendly Diet, and The On-the-Go Intermittent Fasting Option.
- Food charts, shopping lists, and sample diets.
- Valuable lessons from Paleo Nutrition, Sports Nutrition, Fitness Nutrition, and traditional cultural diets like The Japanese Village-style Diet.
- Shopping tips, food prep tips, and strategies at the office or on the road to make healthy eating more convenient.
- Practical tools like “the restaurant rotation” and “the low-carb compromise” that will allow you to stay on a fat loss plan anywhere — from fast food to fine dining.
- Guidelines for busy professional danger zones — morning coffee stops to business/social drinking nights.
- Targeted strategies to overcome the most common psychological roadblocks.
- A Coach’s edition with resources, references, and links to supporting studies on every individual topic.