Learn Meditation through Tai Chi and Qigong at The San Francisco Hunyuan Taiji Academy
Evening and weekend classes in Hunyuan Tai Chi, Dynamic Qigong, Primordial Qigong, and Meditation
We offer 90-minute classes in Chen-style Hunyuan Tai Chi, Dynamic Qigong and Primordial Qigong & Meditation for:
• improved health and vitality
• core body conditioning, flexibility, strength and balance
• centering, relaxing, rooting, and generating internal energy
• body-mind-spirit integration.
We place a strong emphasis on fundamentals in Tai Chi and Qigong training, from correct posture and body mechanics, through inner energy cultivation and flow, to relaxation, continuity, and personal expression in movement. We especially encourage those recovering from stress, illness, injury, or chronic pain to try our Dynamic Qigong and Primordial Qigong & Meditation classes.
Our classes are small, and beginners are welcome at any time. The first week of trial classes are free. See our schedule for class days and times: View schedule
Private lessons are also available.
• Located in the 1890 Bryant Street Arts Building, on the corner of Bryant and Mariposa, near Potrero Hill. Plenty of free street parking (no meters!) in our area during evening and weekend class times. View map
• Instructor: Malcolm Dean. Gold Medalist, Men’s Forms, Beijing 2007. View bio
For more information, see our Website.Pin It