Commit to Fit 2011
Commit to Fit 2011
Are you ready to make real change in your life?
Commit to Fit 2010 winners, Kevin and Kelly were! Together, they have lost a total of 234 pounds. Applications for 2011 participants are now being accepted.
What is Commit to Fit?
DIAKADI Body Personal Training and Wellness Center, together with Manuel Villacorta, creator of the Eating Free plan for weight management, hosts an annual program to sponsor a deserving obese resident of the San Francisco Bay Area with the desire to lose weight and embrace a healthier lifestyle. The team created a nutrition plan and fitness training program to help the participant focus on reconnecting them with their body, as well as a holistic approach to monitor sleep and stress, identify eating strategies and establish goals.
The selected winner of the Commit-to-Fit Contest shares his/her progress with DIAKADI Body and Manuel Villacorta through website tracking, blogging, media outlets, and photos.
There is no cost to enter the contest and the winner receives one free year of fitness, nutrition and wellness coaching, which includes three personal training sessions per week ($15,000 value) from co-owners Billy Polson and Mike Clausen, as well as nutritional coaching every other week ($10,000 value) from renowned Bay Area registered dietitian Manuel Villacorta. The winner is chosen based on the applicant’s desire to transform his/her life with fitness, weight loss, nutrition and holistic and wellness principles.
Requirements for Eligibility Include:
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- Applicant cannot be a current or previous client of DIAKADI Body or MV Nutrition.
- Applicant must qualify as obese with a BMI greater than or equal to 30. [To calculate BMI = ( weight in pounds / (height in inches) x (height in inches) ) x 703.] Example of 200 lb, 5’5” individual … BMI = ( 200 / (65) x (65) ) x 703 = 33.3
- Applicant must be available to meet for training and nutrition sessions Monday – Thursday between the hours of 9am – 5pm for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Applicant must have the ability to commute to DIAKADI Body (SoMa, San Francisco) and MV Nutrition (Union Square, San Francisco) for training sessions.
- Applicant must comply with all Commit-to-Fit program requirements for a full year.
- Applicant must be willing to sign all necessary liability waivers, medical record releases and agreements relating to participation in the Commit-To-Fit program.
To apply, click HERE. Applications will be accepted through the end of January with interviews beginning in February. Winners will be announced February 16th!
To follow Kelly and Kevin’s dedication and hard work over this last year, visit our BLOG for their updates and diary.Pin It